Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Specially-Abled Student (Degree)
Objective: This is an attempt to give every young student, who is otherwise specially abled, the opportunity to study further and prepare for a successful future through technical education/ knowledge.
Benefits : ₹50,000/- per annum for every year of study i.e. maximum 4 years for the first year admitted students and maximum 3 years for the second year admitted students through lateral entry as lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, stationeries, books, equipment, software, etc.
Eligibility : • The candidate should be admitted to the First year of the Degree level course OR the Second year of the Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE-approved institutions of the respective year.
• Specially-abled students have a disability of not less than 40%.
• Family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year.
Documents : • Aadhaar
• Copy of SSC/10th certificate & mark sheet,
• Copy of HSC/12th certificate (In case of Degree level) & mark sheet.
• Copy of ITI certificate (In case of Lateral Entry for Diploma level) & mark sheet.
• Copy of Diploma certificate (In case of Lateral Entry for Degree level) & mark sheet.
• Category Certificate, if applicable.
• Study/ Bonafide Certificate (Appendix-I).
• Annual Family Income Certificate (Appendix-II).